Essay about Getting Your Shoes On Your Closet Floor
Whether you own two pairs of shoes or two hundred, your first step should be to look them over and decide if you truly should keep them all. Discard or donate any shoes that:
• Are worn out
• Are damaged and cannot be repaired
• Have stains that you cannot remove
• Are uncomfortable
• Haven’t been worn in a year or more
• Are out of style
• Don’t fit both feet properly
• Were purchased to match one specific outfit you no longer own
• No longer suit your lifestyle
Once you have only shoes that you wear regularly, love and are comfortable in, it’s time to go from jumbled to organized.
Do You Have Room for a Cabinet?
If you have lots of shoes, and have the space for a cabinet to keep them in, a beautifully styled wooden cabinet not only keeps your shoes organized and clean, it also adds to the décor of your bedroom and gives you a wonderfully extravagant feeling each time you open the doors to fetch your favorite pair of heels. The Craftsman 60 Pair Shoe Storage Cabinet has double doors, making it easy to access your cute sandals when you want them. The…