• One Word file that contains the following.
• A copy of the code you wrote for the GetCourseByCourseID method() of the CourseList class in your favorite OO programming language
• A screen shot of the output of running the provided unit test in the shell (the CourseListTest class) showing that your code works as expected. Note that these unit tests only print out messages of testing problems. If your code is correct, the unit tests will succeed silently without any success messages.
• An explanation of your work and the decisions you made to arrive at your proposed code
1. A zip file of the completed shell after you added your code so that the shell could be executed on a different machine
i L A B S T E P S
STEP 1: Review the Method Contract, Method Specification for the GetCDByCDID() Method, and Coding & Unit Testing GetCDByCDID() Method using Java (not Graded)
• Download the Method Contract for GetCDByCDID() Method and review it prior to reviewing this week’s video tutorial.
• Download the Method Specification for the GetCDByCDID() Method and review it prior to reviewing this week’s video tutorial
STEP 2: Code & Unit Test the GetCourseByCourseID() method of the CourseList class
• Decide on your OO programming language that you will use for this lab and then download the corresponding shell from the following.
1. Visual Basic Shell
2. C# Shell
3. Java Shell
Both the Visual Basic and C# shells are Visual Studio projects