Acc 340 Entire Course Essay
http://homeworkgallery.com/index.php/product/acc-340-entire-course/ ACC 340 FINAL EXAM.
1. Three logical database structures include
2. A notation showing the relationship among entities is called
3. The process of examining and arranging file data in a way that helps avoid problems when these files are used or modified later is called _______________.
4. Data definition commands, data query commands and report generators are features of
5. Organizational structure for the general ledger is provided by
6. AISs depend heavily on the use of codes to record, classify and retrieve financial data.
7. The practice of examining business practices and redesigning them …show more content…
Identify the five accounting cycles and explain how this organization uses the accounting cycle you have selected. o Comment on the strengths and weaknesses of the internal controls related to this cycle. o Explain how you would integrate this part of the accounting cycle into an enterprise-wide accounting information system. o Differentiate between the various types of information systems necessary to achieve this integration. o Demonstrate the flow of accounting information through this organization.
ACC 340 Week 2 AssignmenFrom Readings.
Individual Assignment: Assignments From the Readings
· Write a response to the following assignment from the Core Concepts of Accounting Information Systemstext: o Chapter 3: Case Analyses (The Dinteman Company)
· Format your response consistent with APA guidelines.
ACC 340 Week 2 DQs.
What issues enter into a given company’s design, acquisition, and implementation of accounting information system?
Do you agree or disagree with the statement that “decision to acquire an accounting information system is a business decision not a systems decision”? What role does competitive advantage play in the decision to acquire an accounting information system?
ACC 340 Week 3 AIS Simulation Summary.
Individual Assignment: Accounting Information Systems Simulation Summary
· Complete the Accounting Information Systems simulation