The Industrial Green Game: Implications For Environmental Design And Management: Case Study
The world is flat: a brief history of the twenty-first century. New York: Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005. Print.
• Mason, R. O. 1986, Four Ethical Issues of the Information Age, MIS Quarterly 10, 1, pp 5-12
• Mitcham, C. (2005). Encyclopedia of science, technology, and ethics.
• National Academy of Engineering (1997) “The Industrial Green Game: Implications for Environmental Design and Management”. 1st ed. National Academies Press.
• Pankowska M, Soltysik-Piorunkiewicz A (2013) “Green Information Technology in Logistics Enterprise” Polish Journal of Management Studies [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.pjms.zim.pcz.pl/files/Green-information-technology--in-logistics-enterprise.pdf [Accessed 07 May 2014].
• Peslak, A. R. (2005). An ethical exploration of privacy and radio frequency identification. Journal of Business Ethics, 59(4), 327-345.
• Porter, M (1985) “Competitive Advantage, creating and sustaining superior performance” Free Press, NY
• Skelton, J (2011) “Pursuing Sustainability in Retail: Best Green Practices” Strategic Inventory Management [ONLINE] Available at: http://www.strategicinventorymanagement.com/1/post/2011/11/pursuing-sustainability-in-retail-best-green-practices.html [Accessed 07 May …show more content…
• The Australian Computer Society (ACS), 2012, code of ethics and case studies
• Underwood, A. (2000, January). Professional Ethics in a Security and Privacy Context–the Perspective of a National Computing Society. In Information Security and Privacy (pp. 477-486). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
• Woodward, Belle, Nancy L. Martin, and Thomas Imboden. "Expansion and Validation of the PAPA Framework." Information Systems Education Journal9.3 (2011):