Internet And The Dark Web Essay

863 Words 4 Pages
Every year millions of people worldwide gain access to computer and smart pone technologies that allow them to gain accesses to Thousands of websites on Web. These websites allows every day users to stay in contact with family, long lost friends, conduct business, and sometimes attend online school. Some of these websites include Facebook, twitter, and YouTube People tend to accesses these websites through search engine like Bing, Google, and yahoo, which only covers 3% of the of the world wide web. The other 97% of the web is known as The Dark Web. The dark web is a great way to find valuable information, Because It help people with the kind of answers they 're seeking. It also tends to revel the truth people are seeking, and it help people understand the web they surf every day.
The Dark web is a often known to be a domain where most online information is password or puzzle protected, trapped behind paywalls, or requires special software to access. Researchers estimate that, the dark web is 500 times larger than the surface Web that most people search every day. Yet it 's almost completely out of sight. According to a study published in Nature. Google and other search engines index on or about 15 percent of the surface Web and miss all of the Deep Web. Any given search turns up just 0.03 percent of the information that exist online (one in 3,000 pages). People tend to think they know the internet, but sites such as Facebook, Amazon, and Instagram are just the surface, not…

Related Documents