Greed In The Crucible Analysis
Judge Danforth’s greed for power this is evident when danforth refuses to cancel the hangings for the well respected Salem citizens as he fears the town’s people will over through the court. Abigail is greedy for someone else husband- proctor- she acts on this greed by attempting to get Elizabeth proctor hung. Abigail is also greedy in self interest she would rather turn against proctor- the man she supposedly loves- in order to shield any blame or suspicion from her.
Parris is had a greed for the power that being the minister of the church gives him. Parris has a change of heart about the witch trials once he realises the towns …show more content…
Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are