Music was an important form of entertainment in the Elizabethan Era.
2. Music and Elizabethan instruments could be performed by musicians, or simple songs and ballads could be sung in the villages and fields to take time from the tasks undertaken by the lower classes.
3. Elizabethans usually attended church on Sunday’s which led to the popularity of many songs.
4. Music had been used to help write poems during the Medieval Era.
5. The importance of music to the Elizabethans was reflected by the plays of William Shakespeare.
6. The Elizabethans taste for the Theatre was soon enhanced by the accomplishments of music.
7. The idea of having plays with music was inspired that Elizabethan music reflected all different