1. The initial capital of ChixChops is five hundred thousand pesos (P 500,000).
2. Salaries expense of the employees is expected to increase 2 % per annum. This is based on the inflation rate given by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas for the year 2016 – 2020.
3. Clothing expenses of employees are expected to increase every 2 years by 2%.
4. Utilities expense is expected to increase by 2% annually.
5. Advertising expense is expected to increase 2% annually.
6. Rent expense is expected not to increase for the first five years.
7. The first year of operation 2016, will be completed using a 10-month period following the time table presented in page 4.
8. All expenses are paid in cash basis.
9. Retainer's fee …show more content…
5 times a year that ChixChops is projected to sell and replenish its inventory.
Formula: Partners Equity / Total Assets
Average Equity Ratio
This ratio refers to the relative proportion of equity applied to finance the assets of the company. A 100% of its total assets is provided by the partners of ChixChops.
MEASURES OF PROFITABILITY
RETURN ON ASSETS
Formula: Return on Assets= Net Profit After Tax / Total Assets
Average Return on Assets
This ratio indicates how profitable a company is relative to its total assets. This ratio illustrates how well management is employing a company’s total assets to make a profit. For ChixChops the 32% of its net income is provided by total assets. RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
Formula: Return on Investment = Net Profit After Tax / Total Investment
Average Return on Asset
This ratio refers to the relationships of profits to capital invested. ChixChops gets an average of P1.29 for every peso investment in five (5) …show more content…
It is an indication that the company is efficient in generating income on new investment.
GROSS PROFIT MARGIN
Formula: Gross Profit Margin = Gross Profit / Gross Sales X 100
Average Gross Profit Margin
This ratio shows how efficiently that ChixChops using its materials and labor in the production process and gives an indication of the pricing, cost structure and production efficiency. For every pesos of ChixChops earns in every sale, it has P 0.57 at the end.
GROSS MARGIN RATIO
Formula: Gross Margin Ratio= Cost of Sales / Gross Profit
Average Gross Margin Ratio
This ratio shows the percent of total sales revenue that the firm retains after incurring cost 1.32 % is retained in the total sales revenue of ChixChops.
RETURN ON SALES
Formula: Return on Sales = Net Profit Before Tax / Net Sales
Average Return on