Essay on Case Study Analysis Methods
1. Investigate and Analyze the Company’s History and Growth. A company’s past can greatly affect the present and future state of the organization. To begin your case study analysis, investigate the company’s founding, critical incidents, structure, and growth.
2. Identify Strengths and Weaknesses Within the Company. Using the information you gathered in step one, continue your case study analysis by examining and making a list of the value creation functions of the company. For example, the company may be weak in product development, but strong in marketing.
3. Gather Information on the External Environment. The third step in a case study analysis involves identifying opportunities and threats within the company’s …show more content…
8. Make Recommendations. The final part of your case study analysis should include your recommendations for the company. Every recommendation you make should be based on and supported by the context of your case study analysis.
1. Know the case backwards and forwards before you begin your case study analysis.
2. Give yourself enough time to write the case study analysis. You don't want to rush through it.
3. Be honest in your evaluations. Don't let personal issues and opinions cloud your judgement.
4. Be analytical, not descriptive.
5. Proofread your work!
What You Need
* A case study
* Instructions from your professor
* Writing tools
* Quiet time
Step 1: Get a general impression
* Which organisations and industries/sectors does it relate to?
* Is the organisation doing well or badly and how has it performed in the past? Is it an organisation that has an unbroken record of…