2. Ettore Bugatti himself used the contrasting colors for his cars, which is also been used on the Veyron.
B. The Veyron’s classic paintwork and harmonious design connect this state-of-the-art super sports car to the heritage of Bugatti automobiles.
1. The large radiator grill with the hand-enameled Bugatti emblem – represents the grandness of the Veyron.
2. The sports car’s front is defined by the contrast of its broad headlights and majestic grill and the rear end, which is 1.99m wide, has a retractable spoiler, which is also used as an air brake.
(Internal Summary) this car has the typical Bugatti two-tone color scheme started by Ettore Bugatti and a rear spoiler, which is also used as an air brake.
(Transition) now that we have talked about the design of the car, I will discuss the mechanics of the car.
III. Mechanics of the car.
A. Specifications of the car.
1. The Veyron features an 8.0-liter, quad-turbocharged, W16 cylinder engine, which means the engine, is made of two V8 engines attached in a W shape which produces 1001 horse power. and a top speed of 253.81 mph. the car goes from 0-60 mph in 2.46 seconds.
2. Normally a car has one radiator, but the Veyron has 10 radiators in order to cool