Professor R.A. Michelfelder, Ph.D. 52:390:310
December 14, 2016
Due: Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:59 PM by Email
Please briefly respond to all of the following questions on each page. There are 6 pages of questions. This is a take-home examination. All responses are to be in your own words. This examination is due on Tuesday, 12/20/2016 at 11:59 PM and there are no exceptions. Any late submittals will result in a temporary incomplete grade for the course.
Name__________Nishant Patel ( Nick)___________________________
1. Please briefly describe an income statement, statement of cash flows, and balance sheet. Please describe the five types of financial ratio analyses.
• Income Statement: It is the financial statement that describes company’s revenue, expenses and net income during period of time
• Cash Flow: It is the financial statement that describes company’s cash inflow and payment during a period of time.
• Balance Sheet: It is the financial statement that describes total asset and liabilities of a company during particular period of time.
• Valuation ratio : It is the ratio which measures the value of company
• Leverage ratio: It is the ratio which evaluate debt and fixed expense of company
• Liquidity ratio: It is the ratio which evaluate the company’s access to cash
• Profitability ratio: It is the ratio which measures