Advantages Of Metal Roofing Essay
Metal roofing is taking a growing share of the market, and with good reason. The advantages of metal roofing are numerous, and two of its foremost outstanding features are its long lifespan and ability to pay for itself over time. From a functional perspective, metal versus conventional commercial roofing in Dallas offers the following advantages:
• Metal roofing offers a strength and performance unmatched by conventional roofing materials.
• Metal offers a lightweight option, an advantage in roof over projects.
• Metal roofing facilitates insulation upgrades and retrofits.
• Metal roofing has minimal maintenance needs.
• Metal roofing installation is fast.
From an aesthetic and architectural perspective, metal roofing offers solutions that include:
• Metal roofing offers an extensive variety in color and texture providing a roof to complement other building materials.
• Metal roofing has the ability to accommodate tight curves and complex angles of your buildings unique architecture.
A Strong Performer
Today’s metal roofing systems are subject to rigorous testing, including ASTM E1592, UL 580, and TAS 125. Metal roofing that meets or exceeds these testing protocols, when properly installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications, can be relied upon to provide exceptional performance in the essential area of wind resistance. In addition, metal roofing has to pass the test for water penetration (ASTM E1646,…