Acc 571 Week 2 Discussion "Educational Requirements and Professional Organizations for Fraud Examinations and Financial Forensics" Please Respond to the Following: • Fraud Examination and Financial Forensic Skills Have
Click below link for Answer http://workbank247.com/q/acc-571-complete-course-acc571-complete-course-acc/10485 http://workbank247.com/q/acc-571-complete-course-acc571-complete-course-acc/10485
ACC 571 Week 1 Discussion
"Fraud and Abuse" Please respond to the following:
· Rank the four elements of fraud from most important to least important. Support your answer with a rationale on why you believe your ranking order is appropriate.
· Differentiate between fraud and abuse, and decide which is likely to occur in a major corporation.
ACC 571 Complete Course
Click below link for Answer …show more content…
2. Suggest how a financial forensic investigation could have detected fraud in the organization that you researched. Consider the risk factors, the elements of fraud, and the analysis of competing hypotheses.
3. Evaluate how teamwork and leadership is an effective tool for financial forensic investigations. Provide support for your evaluation.
4. Assess the role of research in fraud examinations and financial forensics professions. Give your opinion on whether or not fraud examinations and financial forensics professions can have long-term success without continuous research in the field. Provide support for your rationale.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning