Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
4 Cards in this Set
Exchanging ideas, thoughts, or feelings with others
Also known as "body language"
Smiling - approval
Nodding - agreement
Hand Shake - confidence
Leaning Forward - interest
Arms Crossed on Chest - comfortable
Also known as how you speak
Grammar - Use proper grammar. Overcome the habit of using bad grammar.
Keys To Effective Communication
- Present a pleasant greeting
- Use tact
- Express your ideas clearly
- Define the purpose of your communication
- Know the importance of your ideas
- Be aware of your enironment
- Watch your overtone
- Consult with others when necessary
- Be a good listener