- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
2 Cards in this Set
Goods on Consignment - 2 types
(1) Out on Consignment
(2) Held on Consignment - the differences are?
(1) goods should be included in inventory at cost b/c title to the goods has not changed.
(2) Held - not to be included in inventory
The cost of an inventory item is
the cash price or fair value of other consideration given in exchange for it.