• Shuffle
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Alphabetize
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Front First
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Both Sides
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Read
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
Reading...
Front

Card Range To Study

through

image

Play button

image

Play button

image

Progress

1/45

Click to flip

Use LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to navigate between flashcards;

Use UP and DOWN arrow keys to flip the card;

H to show hint;

A reads text to speech;

45 Cards in this Set

  • Front
  • Back
我是周迅,我現在正在化妝,待會兒要出席《孔子》的首映會。
I am Zhou Xun. I'm getting my makeup done right now, and I'm going to attend the movie premiere for "Confucius."
今晚這部電影就要進行首映。
Tonight the movie will be screened at the premiere.
很多朋友都會來看,這也是我第一次看這部片。
There will be a lot of friends coming to watch the movie, and it's also my first time watching the movie.
我很期待。
I'm very much looking forward to it.
你有兩部大片連續上映,先是《孔子》,接著是《蘇乞兒》。
You have two big movies coming out, one right after the other. You've got "Confucius" and then "True Legend."
你對這一切有什麼感覺?聽起來壓力很大。
How are you feeling about everything? That sounds like a bit of a nerve-wracking prospect.
我很興奮,因為我在這兩部片裡扮演了兩種非常不同的角色。
I'm quite excited because I play two very different characters in these movies.
我從沒演過母親或是重要的歷史人物,所以一切對我來說都是全新體驗。
I've never played a mother or a significant historic figure before, so everything was brand new to me.
此外,這兩部片的製作團隊都非常傑出,希望觀眾也會看得開心。
Also, both films were produced by groups of very talent people, so I hope the audience will enjoy them as well.
你才三十五歲,對某些人來說還很年輕,卻已經在這 個產業裡打滾了將近二十年。
For somebody that is still so young -- you're only 35 -- you've been in this industry for a long time, nearly 20 years now.
所以,你是告訴我們中國電影業情況的最佳人選。
So, you know, you're the perfect person to tell us about what it's like within the industry here in China.
演員是個很有趣的工作,因為我並不認為這是一份工作,而是我的人生。
Being an actress is a very interesting job because I don't even consider it as my job, but as my life now.
身為一位中國的女演員,我實在是個非常幸運的女演員,
Being an actress in China, I'm actually a very lucky actress.
我認為我只要忠於自我就行了,
I think just be yourself and it should be fine,
尤其現在中國電影隨著海外觀眾增加、踏上國際舞台而變得愈來愈多元化。
especially now that Chinese movies are becoming more diverse with more viewers overseas -- stepping onto the global stage.
所以,只要當個負責任的演員就可以了。
So, just be a responsible actress.
我現在正在為我的新片《蘇乞兒》錄製一首歌。
I'm currently in a recording session for a song for my latest movie, "True Legend," or in Mandarin, "Su Qi Er."
你也是歌星,目前已出了兩張 CD。
You are also a singer as well. You've got two CDs to your name so far.
歌唱有什麼地方是讓你特別喜歡的?
What is it about singing particularly that you love?
為什麼不單純演戲就好?
Why would you not just want to stick to acting?
我喜歡唱歌,因為唱歌是表現自己的另一種方式。
I like singing because it's another way to express myself.
我從小就喜歡唱歌。
I've enjoyed singing since I was little.
此外,身為演員讓我有了唱歌的機會,這樣很好。
Also, because I am an actress, I have the opportunity to sing, so it's quite good.
音樂就像一種具有療癒效果的藥物。
Music is like a kind of medicine that has the power to cure.
在悲傷或是快樂的時候,音樂可以讓人忘卻悲傷,或 是變得更快樂。
When you are sad or happy, it can make you forget sadness or be even happier.
撇開唱歌與演戲的事,你怎麼應付身為名人的生活,
Away from the singing, away from the acting, how do you deal with the celebrity side of things
例如許多人到處跟著你,你不能隨意走在街上?
with, I guess, you know, people following you around and you can't walk down the street?
我一直努力要適應這一點,因為我不喜歡有人在我非工作時間跟著我或是注意我,
This is what I'm trying hard to adjust to because I don't like being followed or noticed when I'm not working,
可是我沒辦法改變這種現象。
but I can't do anything about it.
所以,我盡量不讓這種狀況過度影響我的心情 。
So I try not to let it bother me too much when I get upset,
不過,這種調適過程需要相當長的時間,而且狗仔文化的現象在中國也愈來愈嚴重。
but this adjustment process takes quite a long time, and this type of paparazzi culture in China is getting more severe as well.
我們來回顧一下。
Let's go way back.
你的出身算是相當平凡,成名是不是你所極度渴望的目標?
You did come from a very average background I guess it's fair to say.
因為我出生在杭州城外一個很小的小鎮裡,雖然鎮上也有電影院,但電影在我心目中卻仍是非常遙遠的東西。
Because I was born in a very small town outside of Hangzhou, and even though there was a cinema in our town, movies still seemed very far away to me.
我完全不知道電影的製作過程,所以也從來沒想過要成為演員。
I didn't know the production process at all, so I never expected to become an actress.
不過,我從小就熱愛唱歌和跳舞,後來也進了舞蹈學院。
But ever since I was young, I loved singing and dancing, and then I was admitted into a dance academy.
我進入舞蹈學院之後,一位導演發掘了我,使我成為演員。
After I was admitted, a director spotted me to become an actress.
所以,感覺上就像是我命中注定該要演戲。
So, it was almost that I was destined to act.
你演過的哪個角色對你最有挑戰性?
Which has been the role that's pushed you the most as an actress?
《風聲》裡的顧曉夢。我在《李米的猜想》裡飾演計程車司機,在《風聲》裡則是扮演間諜。
Li Mei [Gu Xiaomeng] in Feng Shang. I played a taxi driver in "The Equation of Love and Death," and I played a spy in "The Message."
《風聲》是一部二次世界大戰的諜報電影。
"The Message" is a World War II espionage film.
你在拍攝期間真的發生了情緒崩潰的狀況嗎?
Is it true that you had an emotional breakdown when you were filming it?
《風聲》裡的角色是我第一次必須以情緒內斂、稍微抽離的方式演出。
The role in "The Message" was the first time that I needed to hold things in and withdraw a bit when acting.
表演的時候,直接釋放情感比較簡單,要內斂壓抑則比較難。
It is relatively easier to let go of emotions and have that release when acting, but it's hard to withdraw and hold things in.
此外,這個角色也一直處於險境,隨時面對死亡的威脅,所以我也會感受到這個角色的壓力。
Also, the character was constantly living on the edge and facing death, so I felt the pressure from the role as well.