• Shuffle
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Alphabetize
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Front First
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Both Sides
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
  • Read
    Toggle On
    Toggle Off
Reading...
Front

Card Range To Study

through

image

Play button

image

Play button

image

Progress

1/59

Click to flip

Use LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to navigate between flashcards;

Use UP and DOWN arrow keys to flip the card;

H to show hint;

A reads text to speech;

59 Cards in this Set

  • Front
  • Back
不抽烟不喝酒有爱心有责任感的男人才是上品
Men who don't drink or smoke, and who have a loving heart and a sense of responsibility are top-quality.
你想办法给我弄点儿上品,价格我不在乎
Think of a way to get some top-quality stuff for me. I don't care about the price.
招聘会场场爆满,找工作的人真是太多了
Job fairs are all extremely full. There are really too many people for looking for work.
自从这部大片上映,影院天天爆满
Ever since this blockbuster came out, movie theaters have been full to the bursting point day after day.
大小餐厅都爆满,今天是什么日子啊?
Cafeterias big and small are all full to the bursting point. What day is today?
你怎么忍心打孩子?
How can you be cold enough to hit a child?
我不忍心跟他分手
I can't bear to break up with him.
你难道忍心看小狗受虐待吗?
Can you seriously be hard-hearted enough to seeing a puppy get mistreated?
这茶可是茶中的上品
This tea is extremely high-quality
不抽烟不喝酒有爱心有责任感的男人才是上品
Men who don't drink or smoke, and who have a loving heart and a sense of responsibility are top-quality.
你想办法给我弄点儿上品,价格我不在乎
Think of a way to get some top-quality stuff for me. I don't care about the price.
火车这么挤,一点儿也不人道
The train is so crowded. It's completely inhumane.
现在这个规定比以前的人道多了
These days, this rule is much more humane than in the past.
每个周末都要加班,这也太不人道了
You have to work overtime every weekend. That's inhumane
公事和私事怎么能混为一谈呢?
How can you mix together public and private matters?
不要把“爱”和“为你买单”混为一谈好不好?
Don't confuse "I'll pay the bill for you" with "love," OK?
保险和投资可不能混为一谈!
You can't confuse investing for insurance!
这是我可以接受的价格底线,我不会再让步了
This is the lowest price I can accept. I won't give in any more.
你难道没有底线吗?就让他这样一次又一次伤害你?
Can you really have no bottom line at all? You'll let him hurt you, time after time?
你的择偶zéǒu底线也太高了吧?符合条件的还真是稀有动物
Isn't your bottom line in choosing a mate a bit high? Anyone who could meet those conditions would be a rare creature.
我出差了,孩子就托付给你了
I'm going on a business trip. I'm entrusting the child to you.
别担心,这件事我已经托付给一个朋友去处理了
Don't worry, I've already entrusted a friend with taking care of this issue.
这件宝贝就托付给你保管了
I'm entrusting this baby to you to take care of.
不管别人怎么说也要做自己喜欢的事,这才叫敢作敢为
Doing whatever you like no matter what others called is "being bold and decisive."
我很欣赏她敢作敢为的个性,什么事都敢做
I really enjoy her bold personality. She'll dare to do anything.
男子汉大丈夫要敢作敢为,也要敢作敢当
A real man should be bold and tough. He should act decisively.
你也太孤陋寡闻了吧,连这个都不知道
You're too out of the loop. You don't even know this!
这里的消息太闭塞了,我怕待久了自己变成一个孤陋寡闻的人
It's really hard to get information here. I'm afraid that after staying here a long time, I'll really be ignorant and out of the loop.
恕我孤陋寡闻,不过我真的不知道他是谁
Pardon my ignorance, but I really don't know who he is.
这么点工资,我怎么养家糊口啊?
How can I feed my family with this tiny, little salary?
我得在家带孩子,以后养家糊口的重任就交给你了
I have to take care of our child at home. I'm going to give you the heavy responsibility of supporting our family.
我觉得工作不只是为了养家糊口,还要实现自己的理想
I think that work isn't just about supporting your family. It's also about realizing your ideals.
几年没来,这儿就发生了翻天覆地的变化
I hadn't come for several years. There have been massive changes here.
他们俩刚刚还好好的,现在却闹得翻天覆地的
The two of them were doing just fine, and now they're fighting like crazy!
改革开放30年,中国的变化可以说是翻天覆地
In thirty years of Reform and Opening, it's safe to say that the changes in China have been earth-shaking.
明天的会议取消了
Tomorrow's meeting is canceled.
你的比赛资格被取消了
Your qualifications for taking part in the game have been canceled.
因为天气原因,航班取消了
Because of the weather, the flight was canceled.
我是个大老粗,说错话你可别见怪啊
I'm just a country bumpkin. When I say something wrong, don't take offense!
你看我这个大老粗,又把这件事给忘了
Look what a galoot I am. I forgot this problem again!
有些民工虽然是大老粗,但是对人很真诚
Some workers are very crude and rustic, but they're also very sincere.
连这个都知道,不愧是“中国通”啊!
You even know this! You really deserve to be called an "Old China-hand."p30
不愧是东北人,能喝这么多酒!
You deserve to be called a Northeasterner. You can drink so much!
一分钟就修好了,不愧是电脑高手!
You repaired it in just a minute-- you deserve to be called a computer expert!
她是我们这里的头号主持人
She's our top host
这是头号货色,不赶紧买就买不到了
This is top-notch merchandise. If you don't hurry up and buy it, you won't be able to!
你是头号种子选手,拿成绩就全靠你了!
You're the top-seeded competitor. Success depends entirely on you!
我们快走吧,这个地方有一股阴气
Let's hurry up and go! This place has a bad vibe.
你们学校都是女生,阴气太重了吧
Your school is all women. There's too much female energy there, huh?
今天是鬼节,晚上阴气重,最好不要出门
Today is the Ghost Festival. There's a lot of negative energy tonight. It's best not to go out.
别着急,时间早着呢!
Don't be anxious, it's still very early!
怎么还没结婚?我还小着呢!
How come you still haven't married? I'm still really young!
我没事儿,身体好着呢!
I'm fine, I'm in great shape!
别扯了!越说越离谱了!
Stop B.S.-ing. The more you say, the more outlandish it gets.
别听他胡扯,他的话百分之九十不可信
Don't listen to his baloney. Ninety percent of what he says isn't believable.
这个广告纯粹是瞎扯,吹得太神奇了
This advertisement is just a bunch of malarkey. It exaggerates way too much.
我们这个工作就是吃青春饭的,老了就干不了了
Ours is a job for the young. When you get old, you can't do it anymore.
现在年轻,能吃吃青春饭,以后该怎么办呢?
Now you're young, and you can rely on your youth. What will you do later on?
女人傍大款,男人吃软饭,这些人怎么都喜欢不劳而获?
Women who date a sugar daddy, men who live off their wife's money-- how can these people enjoy reaping what they didn't sew?