Use LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to navigate between flashcards;
Use UP and DOWN arrow keys to flip the card;
H to show hint;
A reads text to speech;
136 Cards in this Set
- Front
- Back
Who teaches your chinese class? |
谁教你们汉语课? |
|
Are you able to read a chinese newspaper? |
你能不能看汉语报? |
|
My chinese is still not very good. |
我的汉语还不太好。 |
|
Are you able to answer his question? |
你能不能回答他的问题? |
|
We should eat birthday noodles. |
我们应该吃寿面。 |
|
I go to China every January. |
每年一月我去中国。 |
|
Are you often homesick? Yes. |
你常常想家?想。 |
|
Shall we go now or later? Now, let's go. |
我们现在去还是下午去? 现在, 走吧。 |
|
Every student should study every day. |
每天每个学生应该学习。 |
|
It's five o clock, do you want to study or do exercise? |
现在五点, 你要学习还是要锻炼? |
|
Would you prefer to eat cake or birthday noodles? |
你愿意吃蛋糕还是愿意吃寿面? |
|
He exercises with his chinese friend. |
他跟他中国朋友一起锻炼。 |
|
What do you do every evening? |
你每天晚上都做什么? |
|
How's the weather today? Should we wear more clothes? |
今天天气怎么样? 要多穿点儿衣服? |
|
The dormitory that you live in. |
你住的宿舍。 |
|
The people who come today. |
今天来的人。 |
|
Did he attend chinese class? Yes. |
他上没上汉语课?上了。 |
|
I bought an item of clothing. |
我买了一件衣服。 |
|
I attended a party. |
我参加了一个聚会。 |
|
They ate a lot of cake. |
他们吃了很多蛋糕。 |
|
Did you buy that chinese book? |
你买了那本中文书没有? |
|
Did you listen to that C.D? |
你听了那张光盘? |
|
I want to wish him a happy birthday. |
我要祝贺他的生日。 |
|
I bought 2 bottles of red wine. |
我买了两瓶红葡萄酒。 |
|
We haven't seen the movie. |
我们没有看电影。 |
|
It's eight o clock, he can't be asleep! |
现在八点, 他不可能睡觉! |
|
Tomorrow evening I will call you after I have looked at a house. |
明天晚上我看了房子给你打点话。 |
|
I gave him a phone call |
我给他打了一个电话。 |
|
I posted a present to my mother |
我给妈妈寄了一件礼物。 |
|
He bought a birthday cake for song hua. |
他给宋华买了一个生日蛋糕。 |
|
I was just at the International students building. |
我刚才在留学生楼。 |
|
What do you do every afternoon? |
你每天下午做什么? |
|
Every evening I review grammar. |
我每天晚上复习语法。 |
|
My rental apartment is very comfortable. |
我租的房子很舒服。 |
|
Where will you spend xmas this year? |
今年你在哪儿过圣诞节? |
|
I want to give you a xmas present. |
我要送你一件圣诞礼物。 |
|
I told her to call you again at lunchtime. |
我让他中午在给你打。 |
|
He hasn't had time to wash his clothes. |
他没有时间洗衣服。 |
|
Yesterday we had a good time. |
我们昨天玩儿得很好。 |
|
I didn't go to see the teacher. |
我没有去看老师。 |
|
I didn't rest well yesterday. |
昨天我休息得不太好。 |
|
He didn't ask many questions. |
他问题问得很少。 |
|
Did you give you younger brother a gift (or not) |
你送弟弟礼物了没有? |
|
I have returned to Beijing from the south. |
我从南方回北京。 |
|
Do you eat a lot? |
你吃得多不多? |
|
I don't write chinese charecters very well. |
我写汉字写得不太好。 |
|
How is his text reading? |
他课文念得怎么样? |
|
I went to my brothers place. |
我去我哥哥哪儿了。 |
|
Did you exercise yesterday? |
昨天你锻炼身体了吗? |
|
What did you do this morning? |
上午你做什么了? |
|
I didn't exchange any money. |
我没换钱。 |
|
Did you sleep well last night? |
昨天晚上你睡得好吗? |
|
Why are you returning to England now? |
你为什么现在回英国? |
|
Do the people there speak putonghua? |
哪儿的人说普通话吗? |
|
I drank the coffee. (Ba sentence) |
我把咖啡喝了。 |
|
First I must return the books that I borrowed last time. |
我得先把上次借的书还了。 |
|
I forgot it. |
我把这事儿忘了。 |
|
How was your holiday? |
你们假期玩儿得好吗? |
|
I had a good time. |
我玩儿得很好。 |
|
I drank too much (alcohol) yesterday. |
我昨天喝酒喝得太多。 |
|
They translated the text themselves. |
他们自己翻译课文。 |
|
I took the presents. |
我把礼物拿了。 |
|
Do you have something on/are you busy? |
你有事儿吗? |
|
Did she take her grammar book with her? |
她带语法书去了吧? |
|
What did he bring for you? |
他给你拿什么来了? |
|
He gave me a computer. |
他送我电脑来了。 |
|
I must do today's excercises. |
我得把今天的练习做了。 |
|
Did you go to the bank last Saturday with libo to change money? |
上星期六,你跟力波一起去银行换钱了吗? |
|
How long did you have to wait? |
你等了多长时间? |
|
Next month I will go back to America. |
下个月我就回美国去了。 |
|
How long are you going to stay in America this time? |
这次你在美国要住多长时间? |
|
Sir, I have booked a room. |
先生我预定了一个房间。 |
|
Fill out your passport number there. |
这儿填你的护照号。 |
|
Have a look, did I fill it out correctly? |
你看看, 我填得对吗? |
|
I'd like to borrow these 5 books. |
我想借这五本书。 |
|
They walked here. |
他们走来了。 |
|
He's going into the library. |
他进图书馆去。 |
|
You must bring two photos of yourself. |
你得带两张自己的照片来。 |
|
A new day has begun. |
新的一天开始了。 |
|
The office is on the third floor of the library. |
办公室在图书馆的三楼。 |
|
When is your chinese exam? |
你什么时候考汉语? |
|
The textbook that I want . (noun phrase, can be subject or object) |
我要的课本。 |
|
The textbook that the teacher uses. |
老师用的课本。 |
|
He lived in China for 3 years. |
他在中国住了三年。 |
|
She studied chinese for 2 years. |
她学汉语学了两年。 |
|
Do you have any textbooks for foreigners learning chinese? |
有外国人学汉语的课本吗? |
|
The things in small shops are not necessarily inferior to the things in the big shopping malls. |
小商店的东西不一定比大商场的差。 |
|
This movie is more interesting than that one. |
这个电影比那个电影有意思。 |
|
I don't think today is colder than yesterday. |
我觉得今天不比昨天冷。 |
|
Did he arrive earlier than his friends? |
他比他朋友来得早吗? |
|
No, his friends arrived earlier than him. |
不, 他朋友比他来得早。 |
|
She translates the text better than me. |
她翻译课文比我翻译课文得好。 |
|
She speaks chinese more fluently than me. |
她说汉语比我说得流利。 |
|
I think they're a bit small. |
我觉得小了点儿。 |
|
Do you have any cheaper ones? |
有便宜点儿的吗? |
|
100 kuai is not enough. |
一白快太小了。 |
|
Yours is better than mine. |
你的比我的好多了。 |
|
I would like a red cheongsam. |
我喜欢红色的旗袍。 |
|
This one is much cheaper than that one. |
这件比那件便宜多了。 |
|
What size clothes do you wear? |
你穿多大号的? |
|
He bought a black silk chinese style outfit. |
他就买了一套黑色丝绸的中式衣服。 |
|
The clothes that you're wearing are beautiful. |
你穿的衣服很漂亮。 |
|
He doesn't study better than me. |
他不比我学得好。 |
|
This red cheongsam is not as good as that one, but it's more expensive. |
这件红的旗袍不比那件好,可是比那件贵。 |
|
She should know more than me. |
她应该知道得比我多。 |
|
Who's shirt is not made of silk? |
谁穿的衬衫不是丝绸的? |
|
How many centimeters taller than you is he? |
他比你高多少公分? |
|
What size shoes does he take? |
他穿的鞋是多少号的? |
|
He took the present. |
他把礼物拿去了。 |
|
I returned the library books. |
我把图书馆的书还了。 |
|
How many more people are there in your department compared to theirs? |
你们系比他们系多多少人? |
|
He's already sold my car. |
他已经卖了我的汽车。 |
|
The apples sold in small shops are not necessarily inferior to the apples sold in big shops. |
小商店卖的苹果比大商店卖的苹果不一定差。 |
|
From the start of next week I'll begin studying chinese. |
我从下星期开始学汉语。 |
|
What colour clothes do you like wearing? |
你喜欢穿什么颜色的衣服? |
|
Could You do it a bit cheaper? |
你给我便宜一点儿行不行? |
|
When are you leaving? |
你什么时候走? |
|
Why do you want to buy chinese style clothes now? |
你为什么现在想买中式衣服? |
|
Me too! / I am too. |
我也是。 |
|
What is that called? |
那个叫什么? |
|
I'm going to call my mother this evening. |
我晚上要给妈妈打电话。 |
|
What do you think? / What's your opinion? |
你看怎么样。 |
|
What size do you take? |
你穿多大号的? |
|
Do you understand what I'm saying? |
我说的话你懂不懂! |
|
What day is it tomorrow? |
明天是星期几? |
|
How are you? |
你怎么样? |
|
Which year? |
那年? |
|
Where is he from? |
他是哪儿人? |
|
What's this called in chinese? |
这个汉语怎么说? |
|
Would you like anything else? |
你还要什么? |
|
I'm too old. |
我的岁数太大了。 |
|
May I ask a question? |
我可以问问题吗? |
|
The cake given to her. |
给她的蛋糕。 |
|
Did he attend Chinese class? |
他上没上汉语课? |
|
Do you understand what I'm saying? |
我说的话你懂不懂? |
|
Don't forget to take your passport with you. |
别忘了把你的护照带去。 |