Study your flashcards anywhere!
Download the official Cram app for free >
- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
Main Point Sample Question Phrasings
What is the author's main point?
The main conclusion drawn in the author's argument is that...
Main Point Techniques--Steps 1 and 2
1. Identify the conclusion and the premises.
2. Use the Why Test, and then match your conclusion against the five answer choices.
Main Point Techniques--Steps 3 and 4
3. Be careful not to fall for the opposite.
4. When down to two choices, look for extreme wording and relevance to eliminate one choice.