- Shuffle Toggle OnToggle Off
- Alphabetize Toggle OnToggle Off
- Front First Toggle OnToggle Off
- Both Sides Toggle OnToggle Off
- Read Toggle OnToggle Off
How to study your flashcards.
Right/Left arrow keys: Navigate between flashcards.right arrow keyleft arrow key
Up/Down arrow keys: Flip the card between the front and back.down keyup key
H key: Show hint (3rd side).h key
A key: Read text to speech.a key
3 Cards in this Set
Education and training programs for adults are conducted for what 5 primary purposes?
1. To encourage continuous growth and development of individuals
2. to assist people in responding to practical problems and issues of adult life
3. To prepare people for current and future work opportunities
4. To assist organizations in achieving the desired results and adapting to change
5. To provide opportunities to examine community and societal issues, foster change for the common good, and promote a civil society.
What is implicit in each of these 5 purposes?
The expectation of change as an outcome or result.
Education and training programs foster what 3 kinds of change?
1. Individual changed related to acquisition of new knowledge, building skills, and examination of personal values and beliefs
2.Organizational change resulting in new or revised policies, procedures, and ways of working.
3. Community and societal change that allows for differing segments of society to respond to the world around them in alternative ways.