Marketing Mix Of Nestle Romania
Currently, Nestle Romania products are found on every shelf on every store and its portfolio of products includes the following products:
1. Breakfast Cereals: Nestle Fitness, Musli Tropical, Musli Classic, Lion, Cheerios, etc.;
2. Chocolate and cereal bars: Lion, Nesquick bar, Nestle Fitness, Lion, Kit Kat, etc.
3. Tea: Nestea is well known to Romanian Consumers.
4. Ice cream: Aloma, Best, Joe Ice Cream, Topgun, Nirvana.
5. Food: Maggi products and condiments are sold by Nestle Romania.
6. Animal Food: Cat Chow, Darling, Dog Chow, Friskies, Purina, Gourmet, etc.
7. Coffee: Nescafe brand as a simple cafe or as coffee for vending machines.
In Romania there are over 100 brands sold, the well-known one being Joe wafer and Nestea drinks. Of course, most of the products which are sold emphasize on the taste and on the fact that a connection with the consumer is established.
3.1.2 Nestle Romania Marketing Mix
When studying the marketing mix of Nestle Romania we will refer to the four P which is representative for one of the strong FMCG Company in the world. Also, this Marketing Mix will show that nestle has a strong product line which boosts its marketing mix. The 4P are as follow:
1. Products – represented also in Romania by the four Nestle business units which are used to manage different food products:
1.1. Beverages – in here Nescafe brings the most sales as is one of the well-sold brands in Romania. Also in Romania this division launched Nestea which is…