M2 Assignment 1: Information Literacy and Database Search Activity
The purpose of this assignment is to describe the strategies that will analyze why leaders terminate subordinate, when ineffective training, unaccepted behavior has been has overlooked in the past and implementation of a dictatorship process has been utilized to resolve conflict.
this paper will discuss the online library database that will used and search plans using connectors with key words…
Project Part 1 Task 1: Outline Security Policy
First World Bank Savings and Loan; a financial institution that offers banking services (loans and deposits). The bank would like to provide online banking services to the customers, which includes online credit card use for loan applications. Recommendations are based on such factors as: ownership total cost, scalability, and reliability. Decisions and recommendations made need to be appropriate from the CIA triad perspective.
31. Which addressing mode is requirement of reference memory calculated for operands?
a. Indexed Mode
b. Immediate Mode
c. Indirect Mode
d. Register Mode
ANSWER: d. Register Mode
32. What kind of addressing resemble in terms of 8 low - order bits of memory address?
a. Two- page Addressing
b. Zero - page addressing
c. Indexed Addressing
d. None of the above
ANSWER: b. Zero - page Addressing
33. How is the actual address of base-register designed?
a. By addition of index register…
Task 10 (D1)
Discuss how potential errors in the design and construction of a database can be avoided.
One of the potential errors that can occur when creating a database is that field names and names can be spelt incorrectly due to human error this can be difficult to spot if the database is big the way of making sure that there are no naming errors is to make sure that every is checked regularly and more than twice to make sure that the chances of finding a spelling mistake is reduced.
IE 594 Additive Manufacturing
Task 1: Working of Microsoft Kinect 3D Camera
Kinect is a motion sensing input device developed by Microsoft for Xbox 360 and other gaming consoles. It enables users to control and interact with their console without the need of a game controller. It uses a natural interface using gestures and spoken commands.
Microsoft developed a system that can interpret specific gesture, thus making hands-free control of devices by…
4. The idea of Ford with the development of AutoXchange and Covisint was that they wanted to use technology to connect suppliers, businesses, manufacturers and other companies to a central point with enormous amount of information, prices of parts and materials, the processing of parts, price processing of materials etc. available, with the idea to cut cost and enhance productivity. With a technology system like AutoXchange it creates a large online marketplace with the most recent prices…
Non parametric tests
It is a hypothesis test which does not need population distribution. For instance there are numerous hypothesis tests which depend upon assumptions that population must be normally distributed along with the parameters. Main advantages of non- parametric tests are that they do not rely on assumptions, so they can be easily used where population is non-normal. One thing to be kept in mind, that these tests may have few assumptions related to the data. They might not be…
Segmentation has a great importance in digital image analysis. It is also one of the
most difficult low-level image analysis tasks. Many image processing application apply
segmentation as primary step. Image segmentation serve a variety of applications, such
as handwritten character identification, medical image analysis as breast cancer
detection, in infrared image, automatic target recognition, radar image application, and
in pattern recognition application...etc. The quality of the…
Importance of Database Design Principles
Database design is simply a process that produces a database model in detail. A proper database provides us access to up to date information which is accurate. A correct design enables us to learn more and helps in achieving the goals whether it is short term or long term. It helps in bringing change. The terms used in date base are tables. It is the place in which data bases are written. A good data bases divides the information into…
4. What is the number of used servers? a. 1 b. 2 c. 3-5 d. >5 Servers used Total Nos. 1 10 2 11 3-5 21 >5 13 1 2 3 to 5 >5 From this observation, it was concluded that numbers of servers were directly proportional to the number of desktops used.
5. What is the number of installed laptops? a.) 1-5 b.) 5-15 c.) 15-30 d.) >30 Number of laptops Total Nos. 1-5 20 5-15 22 15-30 8 >30 5 1 to 5 5 to 15 15 to 30 >30 It was observed that maximum computers and laptop users ranging between…