o I would display a list of sentences found in, Big Bear Lack on the board that contained nouns, verbs and adjectives.
o Once the activity was set up, I would guide the students through the activity. For this activity, the students would have a sentence like, “Henry’s big dog Mudge always went camping” and place the nouns in the “noun tent”, the verbs in the “verb campfire” and the adjectives in the “adjective sleeping bag”.
• After completing the summarizing chart and the parts of speech activity as a class, we would create a brief summary for Big Bear Lake with using the nouns, verbs and adjectives we found in the parts of speech activity.
• Once the summary was completed, I would move onto the next section of the book, A Good Smelly Hike. During this section, we would complete the same steps as, Big Bear Lake; however, the students would have more independence with completing the steps (I would have the steps on a checklist the students could reference to). I would give the students more independence by completing the same steps in groups of four. However, I will still guide the groups through the steps and provide instant…
heme: The Four Seasons
Rawlinson, J. (2006). Fletcher and the Falling Leaves. New York: Greenwillow Books.
Curriculum Area: Science
Student Age: 7-8
Group Size: 16-20
Common Core Standard:
• Have opportunities to work with a team, share findings with others, and recognize that all team members should reach their own conclusions about what the findings mean.
• Describe the natural features in their…
4.4 Functional requirements
Perform Part of Speech tagging
As project need high computing power, software should be able to perform part of speech tagging on given text.
Perform sentiment analysis
The system should be able to assign sentiment scores to very parsed text. After sentiment analysis, it should able to classify it as positive, negative and neutral based on assigned sentiment scores.
Classify past movie ratings
The system should be able to retrieve cast of the upcoming movie.…
Socrates expresses that,“…is it because of the spirited part…that we call a single individual courageous (Plato 99).” It can be found if one has courage in the spirited part. In the state, the soldiers represent courage. They fight and defend for their city. They obey the rulers and are their allies. To ensure that the rulers and soldiers will fight for their city; Socrates proposed a noble lie to maintain the city’s justice. He will try to persuade the rulers and soldiers that they do not…
the Year One descriptor (ACMNA016), where it identifies that students are able to half an item and identify how it is an equal portion. Developing a understanding into how to halve an object so both parts are equal, play a vital role in understanding how fraction work, this is based on a half being the largest fraction before making a whole. A child can demonstrate a understanding by folding a piece of paper over onto itself to make half, but then also go on to describe that they are equal as…
1. Lines from this portion of my story work such as, “Terry sat upon the porcelain god, reading a Science Daily magazine” and “Then in an unseen instant – the roof popped and cracked in a blaze of glory as everything went up into a cloud of sizzling smolder.” – These lines work because they focus in on the comedic tone that I was looking to convey through the story and they show rather than tell. I think that more lines like this could make the story feel more natural.
2. In this portion of the…
The piece opened with lots of energy. The rhythm at measure 10 was very together, and the dynamics from measure 6 to 10 created a cool build. The transition to measure 27 was smooth and efficient. In the “Polar Express” section, there could have been more dynamic change and even more volume in general. However, the underlying percussion part gave the section an energetic, upbeat feel. At measure 91, the flute countermelody and the trumpet melodies were not together at all. The flute section…
II. The subject I am going to talk today is one of the activity that could incurred maximum benefit to the student, which is part-time job.
III. The information I am going to share with all of you mostly from my own experiences and currently I am a part time agent in the field of online marketing
IV. I came into this part-time job for almost one year and basically my job scopes are recruiting online agent and marketing products.
IV. The goal of my speech today is to inform you…
my best speech, but there were parts of this speech that I believe that I did better on than the last speech. Like B.B. King I love to learn and hope that in my next speech I will notice new areas of growth in my speaking ability. My reflection begins with eye contact and body movement, moving on to the use of voice, and ending with the organization of the speech.
Opening with delivery, the thing that stuck out the most was that my eye contact was poor at best. In the beginning of the speech, I…
taking this speech class, I had no idea how much time and effort great speakers put into their speeches. They must be able to immediately grab their audience’s attention, they must be able to make what they are saying exciting and worth knowing, and they must also deliver their speech in a unique way, so that they can continue to keep the audience’s attention throughout the duration of the speech. Until I sat down and critiqued my speech and realized that even though I thought I was very well…