The variable located at the left side of the diagram, the effect of malunggay and ginger root extracts is the independent variable which in being manipulated for the dependent variable, the time spent in treating the sample infected by trichophyton rubrum.
The main purpose of this study is to produce an organic antibacterial treatment for Trichophyton rubrum using Malunggay (Moringa oleifera) and Ginger (Zingiber officinale).
Specifically, this study aims to answer the following:
1. In which concentration of Malunggay (Moringa oleifera) leaves and Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root extract does the ointment will be the most effective?
1.1. Concentration of 10% Malunggay leaves mixed with 90% Ginger root extract.
1.2. Concentration of 30%…
giving your body what it was meant to have. And let's not forget to mention that Zija Moringa is completely bio-available meaning you absorb all of these nutrients. Most all vitamins and chemically formulated supplements you buy today can not be absorbed into your body. Just having proper nourishment allows you to experience Zija weight loss!
Putting good fuel in your tank makes you stronger and more active, simple as that. Zija offers additional products with ingredients from the morniga tree…
body. Through studies with electrophysiological and computer-based simulations there is an abnormal sodium channel accumulation at the ends of axons which are injured. This abnormal increase leads to abnormal conductance or neuron firing. In addition to these observations, other similar observations both experimentally and clinically suggested a connection between sodium channel activity and neuron hyperexcitability which produces neuropathic pain. 
Current techniques in treatment of…