Other languages spoken in India come from the Austro-Asiatic and Tibeto-Burman language families. India has no national language. Hindi, with the largest number of speakers, is the official language of the government. English is used extensively in business and administration and has the status of a "subsidiary official language"; it is important in education, especially as a medium of higher education. Each state and union territory has one or more official languages, and the constitution…
basketball was established. The Sugarhill Gang’s hit song “Rapper’s Delight,” which is commonly referred to as the first mainstream hip-hop song, had lyrics about basketball. “Rapper’s Delight” wasn’t only popular in the United States, but it was an international hit. It quickly spread to a number of countries. Big Bank Hank rapped, “I got a color TV so I can see the Knicks play basketball.” This…
Unfortunately, some companies have mismanaged their greatest asset—their
brands. This is what befell the popular Snapple brand almost as soon as Quaker Oats
bought the beverage marketer for $1.7 billion in 1994. Snapple had become a hit
through powerful grassroots marketing and distribution through small outlets and
convenience stores. Analysts said that because Quaker did not understand the brand’s
appeal, it made the mistake of changing the ads and the distribution. Snapple lost so
Benefits of direct marketing:
• Home shopping- fun, convenient and hassle free, time saving, larger variety.
• Comparative shopping possible- browsing through online catalogues.
• Somebody else other than buyer can order goods.
• Business customers- learn about new products & services- time saved in
meeting sales people.
• Buy mailing lists- any group : left handed, overweight, millionaires
• Personalize and customize the messages- build continuous relationship with…