The Status of Woman in Islam Essay
1. A women should not show her beauty or adornments except what appears by uncontrolled factors such as the wind blowing her clothes.
2. The head covers should be drawn so as to cover the hair, the neck and the bottom. There is other requirement too that women must do it.
1. A women must not dress so as to appear as a man.
2. Cursed the men who appear like women and the women who appear like men.
3. Women should not dress in a way similar to the unbelievers.
4. the clothing should be modest ragged to gain others admiration or sympathy, not excessively fancy and also not excessively. (Marcy C.Ali).
At last the clothing of a men should not be like the dress of women. A Muslim should dress to show his identity as a Muslim. Men are not allowed to wear gold or silk. How ever, both are allowed for women. Here I want to mention a very important thing; that is the significance of Hijab for the women is when the Muslim women cover their body with the Hijab it means not to expose their sexual parts. For both men and women,