Essay On Michael Porter's Value Chain Analysis For Zara
I apologize for disturbing your holiday with this email.
You can easily find the answers to the “standard” case study questions on the Internet. Therefore, please answer the following “non-standard” questions that I created instead of those “standard” questions:
1. Refer to “Making Supply Meet Demand in Uncertain World” HBR article. Discuss at least 5 lessons from the article. How do you apply the lessons to Zara? Pick a company from your team. Explain how you apply the lessons to your company.
2. Refer to “Rapid Fire Supply Fulfilment” HBR article. Explore at least 5 lessons from the article. How do you apply the lessons when analyzing the Zara case study? Use a company from your team. Describe how you apply the lessons to your company.
3. Create a Michael Porter’s value chain analysis for Zahra. Which activities are the …show more content…
Refer to “Competitive-Cost Analysis” (second week article) from the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business. Create Figures 1 and 2 for Zara as well as for a company in your team.
5. Suggest at least 5 new technologies (except ERP) for Zara based on chapter 8 of your textbook and other sources. Pick a company from your team and suggest at least 5 new technologies (except ERP) for your company. Explain the technologies. Why does Zara or your company need those technologies? How does your company justify the investment in new technology?
PS: I asked similar questions on the final exam of the previous class.
6. Suppose Zara or any company would like to implement ERP. Refer to chapter 14 of your textbook and other sources. Discuss:
a. At least 5 issues you must consider before implementing ERP.
b. How to justify ERP implementation. Use chapter 8 of your textbook and other sources.
c. At least 5 factors that contributes to the success of ERP implementation.
d. At least 5 factors that contributes to the failure of ERP implementation.
PS: I asked similar questions on the final exam of the previous