Xiami MI6 Case Study
Xiaomi has established as the top smartphone manufacturer in a short time. By equipping handsets with features and components that are outstanding, the manufacturer Xiaomi has become a strong competitor in the global smartphone market.
Xiaomi company's next flagship smartphone MI6 is expected to be released in the first quarter of 2016. Let's see detailed specifications.
Xiaomi MI6 Specifications - 4K UHD Display, 23MP primary camera, Wireless Systems.
4K UHD Display
Xiaomi MI6 rumored to be equipped with a 5.2-inch UHD screen. The larger the screen, which carried would be very suitable for you if you are a movie lover. In addition, this screen is said to have 4K resolution display. That means, you will be amazed because the screen is like a "live" when the high-end gaming and …show more content…
If you have plans to buy new handsets next year, MI6 should be in a position above the list of smartphones that you want.
Let a little flashback about the early emergence of Xiaomi
• In the first phase of funding inverstor institutions, including Temasek Holdings, the Singapore state-owned investment company, corporate capital funding from China IDG Capital and Qiming Venture Partners, as well as the development company Qualcomm
• On August 16, 2010, Xiaomi officially launched its first Android-based firmware, MIUI
• The phone is powered by a Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 from Qualcomm, 1.5 GHz Krait quad-core chip, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 320 GPU
• Mi 2 has been sold by a vendor named MobiCity wireless phones in the United States, Europe, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand
• On September 5, 2013, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun's officially announced plans to launch a smart TV size 47 inch Andorid-based 3D-capable,  which will be assembled by a television factory in Taiwan Wistron Corporation Sony
• On September 25, Xiaomi announced plans to open a retail store in