Essay on Word Processor and Document
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk • Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly • When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference • Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this assessment document has 15 pages and is made up of 6 Parts.
Achieving your qualification
In order to achieve your Level 2 ITQ Certificate in IT User Skills …show more content…
The different type information that could be included in this document are Pictures and graphic elements such as lines, borders, charts and tables. You can also include Hyperlinks to take the reader straight to a web page.
3. At what stage in writing your document would you need to merge information from another document / software program in order to complete the task?
Once you have created and formatted your master document, this typically would be at the end of creating the document.
4. What tool or technique would you use to merge information from another document / software program?
Remember to save your work in this document.
Part B (B1.2, B1.3, B1.5, B1.6, B2.1, B2.2, B2.3, B2.4, B3.1, B3.2)
You will have downloaded some resource files to help you complete this part of the assessment.
1. Open a new letter template in Word.
2. From the resources open the document WP2 letter. Copy and paste the information in this document to the appropriate areas of your Word letter template.
3. Delete every instance of Maria Bennett and type in your own name.
4. Add bullet points to the list that begins with Mediterranean cruises.
5. Find every instance of the word Superholidays and replace it with SuperHolidays.
6. Create a hyperlink to