Personal Narrative Essay Example
Always achive goal.
6) Stories need a cor heart and driving core. Nobody gets anything out of a series of moments.
7) Be aware of space in story telling. The uniqness of a medium is its strength. Space is the breath of images that move.
8) Audio, except no substitute.
9) Deatail is love. An audience is unlikely to love a film if its creator hasn 't dumped his or her soul into every pour off. My movies are getting better and better at being loved in everyway. My last movie I faught hard for just the correct font solution. Nobody notices when its missing but when its there subconscencly a film es elevated by works of love in detail.
10) No comedies. As a student comedy was an easy way to get around budget constraints. Drama is hard with student actors, sets look bad with student acsess, camera lights sound all
of this can be excused if it’s a joke. I didn’t want to work with a crutch because I didn 't want to limit my potential. I 've proven myself and the last movie I wrote for a grant is a comedy, now I have the skills to tell the story and have to face the challenge of making an audience