• Light and Zesty
These wines are lightly bodied with a fresh clean taste.
• Cortese (a.k.a Gavi) – an Italian white grape wine that pairs well in some seafood. It has moderate and light acidity with crisp flavors. It is mostly grown in Piedmont in the provinces of Asti and Alessandria.
• Soave – is another Italian white wine predominantly from Veneto …show more content…
Viognier are highly aromatic with smells of flowers, citrus rind, pear, violet, peach, apricot and minerality.
• Bold and Sweet
Types of wine that are perfect much for desserts or sweets.
• Madeira (Bual and Malmsey) – is a Portuguese white wine made in Madiera Islands. It is produced in several wine styles from dry wines to sweet wines.
• Malvasia – is another white grape wine variety originated in Greece but can be found in Mediterranean regions. This wine is characterized by its heavy body, soft texture in the month and remarkable aroma, deep color and residual sugar.
• Sauternes – one of the longest-live wines, is characterized by its distinct sweetness and zest of acidity. Some of its common flavors are honey, apricots and honey.
• Sherry – originally from Andalusia, Spain can product various styles ranging from light version to white table white to darker and heavier versions. The primary components of Sherry are Pedro Ximenez and Palamino. Two types of Sherry are Oloroso which is characterized by a dry and rich in flavor and body and Fino which is very dry and lighter-body.
• Other type of white wine under this category includes Ice Wine, Late Harvest, Tokaji, Vin Santo, and White