What Is Cis 500 Assignment 1 Predictive Policing
CIS 500 Assignment 2 4G Wireless Networks (Str Course)
FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.cis500helps.com Assignment 2 4G Wireless Networks The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) developed the 3GPP LongTerm Evolution (LTE) standard for wireless communications technology. It is regarded as an evolution of the Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM), the Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS), and other standards. It is also known as the 4G LTE. The competition among the carriers to support 4G LTE networks has been very fierce as evidenced by TV commercials targeting smartphone users. Many smartphones run on 3G networks. Write a four to five (45) page paper in which you
• Compare and contrast 3G wireless networks to 4G networks in terms of o Services and applications o Network architecture o Data throughput o User perceptions o Distinguish between the 4G LTE, 4G WiMax, and 4G WiBro networks based …show more content…
Wireless networking has been an enabler of mobile computing. One profession that mobile computing has had a big impact on is health care management. Patients are now able to monitor their vital signs such as blood pressure, glucose levels, etc. without having to periodically visit a doctor’s office or hospital. There are devices such as the Withings Blood Pressure Monitor that works with an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad to record, track, and graph a patient’s blood pressure. There are other devices that can measure blood glucose levels, oxygen levels, heart rate, etc. and use an iPhone to send the results to a clinical server. Doctors and caregivers are then able to access the data on the clinical …show more content…
• Analyze the advantages and disadvantages of using mobile computing technology to monitor patients.
• Assess the security concerns with regard to the transmission of personal medical information over wireless networks.
• Assess the use of social networking for group support for patients with similar medical concerns.
• Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with oneinch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or schoolspecific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are
• Describe the use of network management, Web, wireless, and mobility