What Could You Do With That Kind Of Money? Essay
1. A premature infant (born 3 months early) who needs to be maintained in an incubator and receive medical benefits.
2. A 52-year-old man who needs a heart transplant in order to survive.
3. Your 60-year-old father who needs a heart transplant.
4. A 5-year-old child who is HIV positive.
5. You, who have recently graduated and been out of work for six months.
6. A divorced single mother with three children, a tenth-grade education, and nothing but the clothes on her back.
7. A person who has a cognitive disability (mentally challenged) who needs the money to live in a group home with others who have similar disabilities.
8. A 14-year-old runaway addicted to cocaine and alcohol, who have been prostituting herself to survive and needs the money to enter a drug treatment program.
9. A convicted child sexual abuser who was himself sexually abused…