What Assignments Would You Most Like To Practice In The Future Essay
After reviewing the list of assignments, I’ve decided that the three assignments I would most like to practice in the future are Finding Flow, Savoring, and Gratitude Expression.
• I chose the Finding Flow assignment because it 's important to become fully immersed in an activity to control my stress levels. I can incorporate this into my self-care routine.
• I chose the Savoring assignment because it’s easy to forget to take the time to fully appreciate the things in life.
• I chose the Gratitude Expression assignment because it’s uplifting to tell people how grateful you are for them and why.
2. What from the PowerPoints …show more content…
What video clips would you most like to remember for inspiration (look for the video clips when you go through the PowerPoints and list at least two)?
The two video clips that I would most like to remember for inspiration:
• Ash Beckham
• The Power of Forgiveness
4. What are the best ways you can use your top strengths to move towards your Best Possible Life (list at least three things you can do)?
According to the VIA survey, my top five strengths are honesty, kindness, hope, perseverance, and prudence.
The best ways I can use my top strengths to move towards my Best Possible Life are to:
• Use the 340 list
• Use narrative psychology
• Remember the four benefits of perseverance
5. How can you use the best of what you wrote down for questions #1-4 to move towards your Best Possible …show more content…
I’ll feel nervous because this is a huge step toward independence. To ease my nerves, I can use the Finding Flow assignment because it 's important to become fully immersed in an activity to control the unpleasant feelings that I’ll most likely have. For example, nervousness and uncertainty. In addition to using the Finding Flow assignment, I can remember the four benefits of perseverance. One benefit that I would keep in mind during this period of adjustment is that perseverance can enhance my sense of self-efficacy, but I must be willing to face the possibility of setbacks. I know that I’ll come up with reasons as to why I should continue to live with my parents, but that wouldn’t be beneficial for me because I need to know what it’s like to have my own living space. Regardless of my opposition, I need to be persistent in my decision to move out. Since I hope to remain close friends with certain people who are currently in my life, I can utilize the Gratitude Expression assignment to let them know that I appreciate them. It’s not easy for me to remove people from my life, despite how toxic they are. To ensure that I’m effectively coping with the process of weeding toxic people out of my life, I can use narrative psychology. Narrative psychology emphasizes the importance of talking and writing about things that are stressful. Instead of attempting to keep the