What Are You For Your Next Position / Opportunity? Essays
A. Yes, I am a U.S. citizen born in Grand Island, Nebraska.
2. Are you a current or a former U.S. Government employee, i.e. former military, Federal Government employee?
3. Do you currently hold an active US security clearances? Level: Held by: Last adjudicated date:
A. No, however, held level of Public Trust with DoD & DoS during Operations Enduring Freedom, Iraqi Freedom and New Dawn. Accordingly, I qualify and am able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
4. Are you speaking or working with any other Raytheon recruiters for other opportunities within the organization? (If so, recruiter name, division, position…etc.)
5. What are you hoping for in your next position/opportunity?
A. Professional & Personal Growth is what I am pursuing, which is a “do-it-to-yourself” project requiring discipline and drive. I possess both attributes.
6. How is your job search progressing (interviewing, expecting offers…etc.?) and what is your timeline in starting a new position?
A. Although I am under consideration for Contracts positions in Tucson & San Diego, the IIS MPM position in Afghanistan is the one keenly desired for several reasons. As such, if necessary, I will cancel my Contracts candidacy promptly. My timeline for starting the new position is 30-days upon acceptance of the offer.
7. What are your salary expectations/requirements?
A. Negotiable & flexible, I am focused on the IIS MPM Afghanistan opportunity itself. The question…