Volvariella Volvacea Production Essay
The growing awareness of the nutritive value of mushroom as well as the adoption of more mushroom dishes in restaurant menus has greatly increased the demand of fresh mushrooms. However, some places within the city lack access to this nutrition. In lieu to this, this business proposal has been made. Moreover the proposal aims to supply fresh, nutritious mushrooms to an area which was underprivileged from convenience. Specifically, Mintal, Davao City.
This proposal is a family venture. Thus, a capital of 25 000 pesos will be borrowed from relatives. Located at an area beside Elenita Heights Subdivision, Catalunan Grande, this project is expected to provide convenience in access to mushroom in the Mintal area. Most …show more content…
It would be highly beneficial to consumers that they have access to fresh mushroom. Mushrooms provide our bodies with the nutrients, proteins, minerals, and vitamins it needs to generate energy and repair cells. They are one of the most remarkable elements for a healthy immune system. They have been used to cure or improve eyesight, hearing, circulation, impotency, stop migraine headaches, tumors, influenza, and even cancer. Thus, this project would not only give convenience to consumers but also health benefits.
To culture Straw Mushroom (Volvariella volvacea) for generating income.
* To promote health benefits in eating mushrooms ( Volvariella Volvacea). * To gain profit. * To provide convenience to consumers especially those within the area of production. * To provide jobs and possibly, financial assistance to people.
1. Select the site where Volvariella volvacea will be cultured.
2. Raise capital.
3. Select the place where the harvested mushroom will be supplied.
4. Employ employees.
5. Orient employees on the routine that will be done on the business.
6. Give each employee a task to work on.
7. Buy or collect all the raw materials.
8. Start the production.
9. During the production, follow