The Swot Analysis of Vinamilk Essay
SWOT analysis is a method for analysing a business, its resources, and its environment.
Commonly used as part of strategic planning and looks at: * Internal strengths * Internal weaknesses * Opportunities in the external environment * Threats in the external environment
SWOT can help management in a business discover: * What the business does better than the competition * What competitors do better than the business * Whether the business is making the most of the opportunities available * How a business should respond to changes in its external environment
The key point to remember about SWOT is that:
* What advantages does your Organization have? * What is the Core …show more content…
- Technical support from other firms to improve administration
* Weakness * Competition from international investors is intense with the government actively encouraging investment to boost output. VINAMILK distribution infrastructure reduces sales opportunities for perishable, high-value fresh dairy products. * The low-income majority rural population also restricts the audience size of fresh dairy. * The dairy industry is relatively new, few farmers have experienced so the quality of milk is not high, so they must import fuels from abroad. * Vietnam's dairy market is highly competitive level. Vinamilk was competed strongly by several dairy companies inside and outside the country. * Opportunities
* In urban centers, processed dairy products represent a high-value, high-maergin channel. * Even dairy consumption at the mass-markrt level is experiencing high single – digit growth annually. * Experience in the emerging Vietnamese market shoul increase the chance of success when exporting to orthe emerging South East Asian markets. * A second stock exchange listing should lift capital available for investment in expansion.
* VINAMILK considers itself disadvantaged by the