The Skeletal System Excercise Essay
The Skeletal System Exercises
After viewing the animation answer these questions.
* Exercise 5.1: Coloring Exercise * * Scan completed coloring exercise and submit as a separate document. * * * Exercise 5.2: Appositional Bone Growth *
After viewing the animation, answer the following questions:
1. Define appositional bone growth. Formation of new bone on the surface of older bone or cartilage
2. Which cells produce bone material? osteoblasts
3. How is a tunnel formed around a blood vessel? Groove is transformed when the bone built on the adjacent ridges meet
4. How is the tunnel filled in to produce a new osteon? Production of concentric lamellae …show more content…
Y. tibia .
Z. Tarsal bone .
* Exercise 5.11: Skull, Anterior View *
Layer 1 (pp. 167-168)
A. origin of corrugate supercillium .
B. Origin of temporalis .
C. Origin of levator palpebrae superiorism .
D. Origin of orbicularis occi .
E. Origin of superior obliqueum .
F. Origin of procerusm .
G. Origin of zygomaticus .
H. Origin of levator labii superiorvism .
I. Origin of zygomaticus minor .
J. Origin of levator angulism .
K. Origin of masseter .
L. Origin of nasalis .
M. Insertion of