Now a days we are experiencing some changes in our climate. Unfortunately in the intervening years, time has not stood still in the global environment the pace of destruction has worsen and the urgent need for a response has grown more acute. The relationship between human civilization and the earth has been utterly transformed by a combination of factors including the population explosion technological revolution and a willingness to ignore the future consequence of our presence action. Imagined now that they are asking us what were you thinking? Didn’t you care about our future were you really so self-absorb that you couldn’t – wouldn’t – stop the destruction of earth’s environment what would be our answer. The atmosphere is …show more content…
This makes our planet warmer day by day which lead people, animals and plants to die. The chemicals that produce by carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossils, gasoline and power plants gathers up the clouds which later fall as acid rain instead of natural rain. It is harmful to people for it lead to many problems like skin burn and even cancer. What’s happening on our planet is all because of us. We are also part of global warming. We are suffering due to our activities. We abused it by doing some chemicals.
Causes of global warming
1. Carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel burning power plants
• Because we are using more electricity and it will burn more coals and the carbon dioxide will release to the air.
2. Carbon dioxide emissions from burning gasoline for transportation
• As the population growth is increasing, many people need a car for transportation or servicing some product or goods. We don’t know that we are using more fossil fuels and burning gasoline that will released to the …show more content…
Increase in usage of chemical fertilizers on croplands
• It will give a heat to croplands and for that fertilizer from nitrogen and have 300 times more heat-trapping capacity per unit of volume than carbon dioxide.
Effect of Global Warming on:
• A changing climate impacts our health and wellbeing. Climate change is likely to impact human health in so many ways. Other weather extremes may affect on human health in such as physical damage and losing of life from the earth’s phenomenon like typhoons, landslide and hurricanes.
More frequent floods - This natural calamities increase the number of death, infectious diseases, injuries and skin and respiratory diseases.
Frequent droughts - This may cause some problems such as crop damage, food and water shortage.
Ai r pollution - Certain kinds of air pollutants, like ozone, caused by smoke coming from vehicles and factories can make asthma and other lung conditions worse.
Increased incident of infectious disease – transmitted disease may become common in our country where some of these are not prevalent.