The Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life Essay
I have focused on achieving my goals, participating in extracurricular activities, and doing well in all my classes. Currently, I have joined the peer helpers club and student activity council club. I have set many goals for myself. My goals are to graduate from high school and get into university and do my major in art history. In the class, I got the chance to interview three people who I didn`t know and related to them. I interviewed Henry who is …show more content…
Her goals are similar to mine, she also wants to finish high school and get into university but she decides to go into a career related to business. She has always loved travelling and has travelled to New York, England and India. Sabiha and I were similar in some ways; we both are very religious and like to join extra-curricular activities such as soccer and students activity council. The third person I interviewed was Saj. Saj was born in Montreal and came to Toronto with her family. She has a younger sibling who she doesn’t get along with, just like me. She plans to become a lawyer or any other career related to law. Saj and I were similar in some ways we both enjoy reading love and mystery books and both enjoy …show more content…
The open-ended nature of the design challenge affected me by allowing to express my feelings and thoughts in my artwork.
5. I felt uncomfortable with the lack of reference material because it was difficult for me to just use the black construction paper. So, I just had to use the construction paper to make the image without changing the shape of the pieces.
6. Yes, I think my results would have been better with resource material being available because I could add more details to my image with the other materials.
7. Yes, I find the image that I have created interesting because I like the way how the emotion I was attempting to create in my image is being expressed in my artwork. Also, if an audience looks at this artwork they can observe the emotion that is being expressed in the image.
8. No, I did not find the image that I have created to be of high-quality because it is a quick artwork and I did not put a large amount effort it in.
9. Yes, I think I could have created an image such as this one other way because I could creat another image that symbolizes or expresses