The Importance Of Project Management
• Strategic Asset Planning • Multi-Million Dollar Projects • Project Lifecycle Management …show more content…
Swan Hill Rural City Council 2007 to 2013
MANAGER MAJOR PROJECTS
Reported to the Director Infrastructure with responsibility of leading major capital projects and waste management programs; working from initial design reviews through to approve final design and specifications and assess associated risks prior to the tendering and awarding process; and subsequently full construction phase lifecycle.
• Delivered in excess of $20-30 million in major capital projects and waste management programs, taking full and complete fiscal and operational ownership, and embedding best in class project delivery models.
• Participated in developing Council strategic plans and objectives for major projects and waste management including “Five Year Major Projects Plan” and “Four Year Capital Works Program”; setting objectives for OHS, policy and planning, financial management and staff performance.
• Developed and maintained Council’s major projects and waste programs in accordance with annual budget allocation, ensuring the cost effective delivery of projects and …show more content…
Swan Hill Rural City Council 2004 to 2007
SPECIAL PROJECTS ENGINEER / DEPUTY MANAGER ENGINEERING
Forming part of the Council’s Engineering, Design and Services division with responsibility for providing leadership and support across contracts and construction management, waste management program and overseeing associated service contracts supervision and implementation.
• Provided expertise in areas of projects/planning, design, risk assessment, quality control, project scoping, civil works infrastructure, and working towards strategic plans (5 year major projects & 10 year waste plans).
• Managed the design of urban roads and roundabouts, and led negotiations of specifications and alternations.
• Led the Robinvale Leisure Centre & Swan Hill Information Centre / $4.5 & 3 million projects./ work program/ methodology, progressive claims, variations, defects, construction standards, work program, cash flow, materials , concrete and geotechnical testing results evaluation, design review and