• Building bridges among students, teachers, and families to bring a sense of unity within the …show more content…
Students, teachers, and parents need to communicate their needs and wants to ensure that the academic process of scholarship is being administered towards the students learning. o As a principal whose responsibility is to develop a communication plan among teachers and parents, it is suggested that there are established connections to nurture relationships among teachers and administrators, among teachers and students, and among teachers and families. Goldenberg and Sullivan (1994) define leadership as “cohesion that makes the other elements and components” of an academic program to create positive change among the various overlapping spheres of the student, teacher, and parent dynamic relationship (Villarreal, 2001).
• Parent Communication Plan:
• There’s research that document parent involvement, regardless of family income or background, students that have parents involved in their academic learning are more likely to:
• Earn higher grades and test scores
• Pass their classes and earn credits
• Attend school