18th And 19th Century: Industrialization Analysis
The middle class was made up people who at one time were considered working class, but now have profited from the work that Industrialism has provided.
2. The early middle class was created when factory managers, merchants, and shippers became wealthy from the huge production from the industries.
1. Before industrialization most people lived on farms with their families, industrialization changed this with the building of large factories and cities that provided both better housing and jobs for individuals seeking a better life.
2. Larger cities also allowed for people who would normally feel trapped in their mundane life a sense of freedom and provide monies for extended family that were unwilling or unable to make the move from their farm life.
1. Economically industrialization provided goods and other items on large scales, since machines were now being used to produce these items.
2. Economically industrialization transportation was also built which built a better for goods to be transported between the newly built cities. This assisted in providing a variety of items to people in different places. This was a foreign idea in the past since goods were mainly produced and procured