The Event Planning Of Managing A Project Essay
Event planning is summed up as the process of managing a project. These projects can range anywhere from a meeting to a party. In my company I would like to focus my attention on the party aspect of event planning. In Rockland and the surrounding area there is no other company competing for an event planning business and this is the perfect opportunity. The event planning industry is growing at large rates and there is a 44% increase of employment in this decade.
I will not focus on any kind of customers as I believe anyone deserves to have the planning they deserve. If I do not feel fit to tend to this customer as I feel they are asking more than I am capable of, I will politely refer them to someone who will be able to tend to their needs.
I will plan weddings, children’s parties, retirement parties, Christmas parties, and any other parties. I will provide the professional planning side of these events. Such as budgeting, organizing suppliers and venders if need be, and executing the event.
I will help…
- provide the guest invites as well as send them out.
- the client pick their venue.
- them pick a theme if one is desired.
- take cake of the food the catering and the cake.
- take care of the music.
- take care of the decorations.
- take care of the gifts, prizes, favors
- arrange the music, speakers, hire masters of ceremonies, hire DJs, or even live bands
- hire a photographer or videographer
- take care of accomodations…