The Army 's Enterprise Management System For Communication Security Management
• Developed the agency’s IT risk management plan based on combatant requirements.
• Authored the agency’s cyber security manual which was used by the Army Cyber command as a foundational document
• Successfully redesigned the army’s enterprise management system for Communication Security Management and research. Resulting in fewer incidents in the handling of crypto equipment. Provided oversight of over 300 personnel engaged in this mission with a recurring budget of over 5 million annually.
• Successfully designed and implemented the Army’s enterprise approach to centralized data storage and implementation of an open architecture.
• Successfully managed the commands FISMA compliance often exceeding the Army’s overall compliance rate.
• Established an agency-wide information assurance vision and directed the development of IT standards that define what technologies and products are approved for use within the agency, and how to seek exemptions as needed. Developed enterprise-wide guidelines on how to best apply technology…