Ten Steps Of Understanding Who You Really Are Essay
1. When you hear your name called, do you normally feel good that someone is calling you or are you concerned, and think to yourself, “What do they want now?”
2. What do most people say about your appearance? Is it, you always look so nice, or you look nice today.
3. Who do you think you most resemble? Who do some people say you remind them of? Who do you want to be associated with, and why?
4. What type of books do you read, if any? What type of books would not interest you?
5. If you could choose anyone to spend one day with, who would it be, and what are three questions you would ask that person before the day ended?
6. If someone asked you to describe yourself, what is the best thing that you can say about you, and why is that the best?
7. Who is your best friend, and why is that person your best friend?
8. Who could you never see yourself being like, and why? (Names are not necessary)
9. You are going to be given the job of your dreams, what is it?
10. You have something to tell the world, the stage is yours. So now what?
How did you feel about those questions? Were you comfortable with the answer? Remember, the “truth will set you free.”
Now, let’s examine each question. When you hear your name called, do you normally feel good that someone is calling you or are you concerned and say to yourself, “What do they want now?”
If you feel good, you may be around the right people. If you do not feel good…