Essay Technical Aspects And Made Decisions On Engineering Designs
• Advise NOC management regarding technical aspects and made decisions on engineering designs.
• Coordinate TWC network activities with the corporate office, cable divisions, and related departments.
• Developed the disaster recovery plans for the NOC in both technical systems and the logistic.
• Evaluate system parameter compliance by analyzing configuration audits.
• Designated escalation point of contact for all NOC engineers and technicians.
• Develop custom applications for NOC management and personnel in Ruby on Rails.
• Guided engineering team to NTAC and Engineering team through continuous feedback and solution implementations.
• Mentor and train junior and peer engineers by providing training sessions for Linux+ and CCNA.
Once you’ve filled out this information, click the blue Save button. Then click the blue + Add position button to add your next job. Repeat these steps for all the following positions.
While LinkedIn forces you to list each job within the "Experience" section in chronological order, it allows you to rearrange its sections (i.e. experience, summary, volunteer, honors & awards, certifications, skills, etc.). If your most important selling points, such as your volunteer experience or your recent college degree, are located in a different section, you have the ability to move it above the Experience section. For…