Table of Contents: 1
Table of Figures 2of Investment of resources into people who leave the company after being trained in agile and the effort required to train new or old programmers to work with the agile ideology.
2.2.1 The Agile Model
Agile Software development
The agile development method is a hybrid between the incremental and iterative development model. The Agile software development ideology constitutes many offshoot development models; these include Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and Dynamic System development model (DSDM). These models vary in the finer details of how these practices are implemented and are named, however, the core values in all of the agile development models are the same. (Elbana and Sarker, …show more content…
The company was established in 1999, Stylus has achieved great achievements in developing and using internet based technologies and solutions to bring the advantages of the global marketplace to small and medium business enterprises worldwide, thereby helping them take their offerings to market faster, and operate better, smarter and more profitably.
Stylusinc increases the value of their client’s businesses by enabling informed decision making through technological and management interventions.
Here what they do for their clients: “
• We help you perceive your core business problem and solve it for you
• We embed business intelligence in your business solutions there by taking you leaps beyond your competitors in leveraging your business solutions for business benefits
• We help you move from capturing raw data to making business sense out of …show more content…
This SDLC works by assuming that not all the requirements are specified at the beginning stages of development and it therefore works closely with users for feedback and satisfies the user’s requirement while the system is operational.
• Users can try the system and provide constructive feedback during development
• An operational prototype can be produced in weeks
• As solutions emerge, users become more positive about the process and the result
• Prototyping enables early detection of errors and omissions
• Each iteration builds on the previous. The final solution might be only incrementally better than the initial solution
• Formal end-of-phase reviews might not occur, it is very difficult to contain the scope of the prototype, and the project never seems to end
• Excessive development time of the prototype. Figure 6 Evolutionary Prototyping Diagram