Essay about Summary Of ' The House '
Daniel, have you not learnt your lesson?
This thing will kill you!
Life is busy killing me, anyway.
- That 's no excuse to carry on...
- Hey! You have a job and you have money.
Girls are offering themselves to you at the shebeen. All we have...
- are our problems.
- Everyone has problems!
You can solve yours.
I can only forget mine.
That 's a pathetic excuse!
Why didn 't you tell us you were living with a pastor?
I 'm not preaching!
You are not our mother so you must be a pastor.
You know what?
Get out of here.
Go bleat somewhere else.
Job hunting is not fun.
Namhla Diale, life is not fun.
- What did you expect?
- I have serious IT skills.
- I thought companies were looking for that.
You thought the world was just waiting to give another university dropout...
a cushy job?
- I thought at least Mazwi would hear me out.
- Mazwi Moroka?
I almost forgot.
Because you are part of the Moroka family...
now that Daddy 's other little girl married one.
- Dream on.
- Come on, Mom.
I 'm not just some person from the street.
But you are.
Without an education...
the best hope for you is to be a cleaner...
like me when I dropped out of high school.
- There has to be something better than that.
- You could try #hashtag.
#hashtag? No way!
She says 'no way '. Lord, please save me from this beggar who thinks she 's so special.
- Do you want me to work for Mr Phakade?
- He 's not involved in #hashtag…