Strengths And Weaknesses Of Leisure Leader Swot
The strengths of a business or organisation are positive elements, something they do well and is under their control. The strengths of a company or group and value to it, and can be what gives it the edge in some areas over the competitors. The following section will outline main strengths of Leisure Leaders (Scotland) plc .
• Competitive pricing is a vital element of ’s overall …show more content…
• The services/products offered by are original, meaning many people will return to to obtain them.
• There is a 50% market for yearly or bi-yearly theme park visits which shows a potential for high sales and suggests that the idea will be well received by the market at large.
• 18 individuals responded with positivity suggesting both positive attitudes and high potential levels of local usage, creating another element of the target market.
Weaknesses of a company or organisation are things that need to be improved or perform better, which are under their control. Weaknesses are also things that place you behind competitors, or stop you being able to meet objectives. This section will present main weaknesses of Leisure Leaders (Scotland) plc .
• The lack of business alliances is a major weakness for , as they will struggle to get deals, favours and partnerships.
• A limited customer base is a major weakness for as it means they have less people to sell or market to.
• ’s limited product line is a major weakness.
• is in a poor financial position which makes it weaker than its …show more content…
• New market opportunities could be a way to push forward.
• Grasping the opportunity to expand the customer base is something can aim for, either geographically or through new products.
• In the surveys Myths and legends was identified as the most popular theme, with 82.14% of the target audience expressing interest.
Threats are factors which may restrict, damage or put areas of the business or organisation at risk. They are factors which are outside of the company's control. Being aware of the threats and being able to prepare for them makes this section valuable when considering contingency plans and strategies. This section will outline main threats Leisure Leaders (Scotland) plc is currently facing.
• Change in demographics could threaten .
• Regulations requiring money to be spent or measures to be taken could put financial or other pressure on .
• Changes in the way consumers shop and spend and other changing consumer patterns could be a threat to \'s performance.
• Not keeping up with changes in technology could be detrimental to the future of as they could slip behind their